Cape Ideas

Capes Ideas


Capes can be as simple or as complicated as you want. I love to make capes for themes and special occasions. Whatever you can think up, I can create! Here are some ideas:

LDS Themes
Birthday
Holiday
Camouflage/John Deer
Favorite animal/cartoon character
Princess
Whatever you think up I will find!




Initials, Symbols & LDS Themes-

*Available symbols*
Lightning bolt
Star
Heart
Princess Crown
Super______ (sister, brother,mom,ect.)

*LDS themes*

Book of Mormon Heroes (with or without helmet)
CTR Shield
Sunbeam
Temple
Angel Moroni
Missionary

*Available initials*
A-Z
Usually, initials and symbols are made out of felt in various solid colors.
Custom orders are always welcome.


Cape Border Embellishments-

I offer 3 types of decorative edging.

Rick rack, pom poms and beading. Also Glitter is available to cover the initial/symbol.

8 comments:

Tori :) said...

Do you have pics of the Book Of Mormon heroes available to look at? My son really loves the Stripling Warriors...

Tori :) said...

I'm going to link you on my next blog post. These are super cute!

Anonymous said...

You can mix and match any color face,hair,headband, or facial expression to create it the way you want it. I also am drawing up a helmet for Captian Moroni, or whoever might want a helmet on their hero!!

Hand Picked Daisy said...

Ok, you are brilliant! I love these. This is what it's all about. I am totally putting your link on the side of my blog. :D Come visit me sometime. I sell Visiting Teaching Kits. www.handpickeddaisy.blogspot.com Hope I can send you some business. Thanks for your talents!

Ruth said...

How would you do Samuel the Lamanite?
I have a grandson with a "thing" about arrows. Maybe arrows flying past him, or the background fabric have arrows?

DeeDee said...

one for my little trouper..his daddy is in the amry and he loves all things camoflage...

great giveaway I will add a link to my side bar please check it out at:

deedeescraftspot.blogspot.com

Gigi said...

I love the super sister cape! I'd love one like that!

lmwillims said...

I love all of your capes and the ideals behind them . I Love the ctr the best!