Review~ Basa Body


Adorable Marna over at Basa Body sent me a huge package of goodies to try out and review.
If you don't know about Basa Body, you should! Their all-natural products are infused with organic virgin coconut oil to nourish, hydrate and rejuvenate your skin. They strive to keep their coconut body products 100% natural with no artificial ingredients- this means no alcohol, no petroleum products, no artificial colors or parabens.
I love their soaps, and so does my husband. Not only do they smell so good you could eat them, they make you feel refreshed and clean.
I will have to say my favorite product is probably the Basa Stick! It is made from 100% natural coconut oil and has so much functionality. I use it for so many things: One, I am almost 7 months preggo and this Basa Stick was perfect to whip out when my belly got itchy. It goes on smooth, not sticky and rubs right in.
Two, my son has eczema and this has turned out to be such a great product to combat that.
Third, it is convenient and the perfect size to throw in your purse or travel bag for a trip.
Besides being a great natural skin care company, they are helping around the world.
Every item sold helps rural Kenyans work their way out of poverty.
Thanks so much Marna for introducing me to this great company, I suggest you all check them out!!

No comments: