Review~ Jo Totes

I'd like to give Jo Totes a big, fat, digital kiss! Yep, right on their face.


If you don't know about Jo Totes then please sit back and take a look at these


A-maz-ing camera bags:





.



Ummm....yes please. One in every color.



I first heard about Jo Totes 2 years ago when I was looking all over for a nice padded camera bag for my Cannon that wasn't embarrassing to wear.



At first I looked everywhere in my town for one and found a whole lota nothin'. When I turned to looking online Jo Totes was the absolute front runner.



I love how cute these bags are. I knew I would be proud to pack my camera into one of these adorable bags and wear it everywhere I went.




And because Jo Totes wants to digitally kiss me right back they sent me their Brand New Betsy tote in my fav. color...mustard!




I have to say that I am just a Mom-tog. I am no where near a professional. But that's the best part about this bag, you don't have to be. I can be the crazy picture taking mom at the zoo, keeping my camera, lenses and all my extras safe and packed up tight and no one would be the wiser.



This Betsy bag has so much room and comes with multiple straps for different ways to wear it. The Velcro dividers are easily switched out to fit any camera or bulky accessory as well as large pockets for my keys and smaller items.





If your like me and love great bags, even ones for your camera, you have to check out Jo Totes.



Oh, and if you want to win one I will be giving one away in a few weeks over on Leelou. You do not want to miss it.

3 comments:

shopfreak said...

Love these bags...I'll check out your next giveaway at Leelou..

http://shopfreak14.blogspot.com/

LeeAnne, Style N Season said...

HI Jaime,
Thanks for your kind comment on my blog and letting me know about your giveaway. I've been browsing around your blog and I think it's so cute! And you seem to have lots of giveaways! Nice!

LeAnne, Style N Season
http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

Nationwide Auto Loan said...

hey i am following this blog now...