Review~ Tea


ALL I can think about is summer!! Am I alone?
I crave the beach, the hot sun and flip-flops. I have already gone crazy searching for fun new summer outfits for my kids and if your doing the same.....I'll tell ya.....search no further.
{ happy mommy squeal }
.
Tea sent each of my kids an adorable outfit from their new line that hasn't even come out yet.
Do you know about Tea kids clothing?? Do you wish your
kids closet was jam packed with all of their bright skirts or ultra hip girls dresses like me?
Take a look at these fabrics. My oldest daughter got a comfy striped knit dress and it is so layerable. We have dressed it up with a sweater and leggings for cold days or it can even be thrown on top of a swimsuit a the pool when it warms up.
And my youngest is lovin' her new duds as well, and that is saying a lot since she hates to have clothing on period.

Tea's boys collection is super cute!
.
.
My son and husband have a thing for anything Spanish, so he was so excited to receive the coolest El Torro (bull) T-shirt. The fabric and the sewing detail make his outfit.
Tea even has women's and baby cothes.
I am a big believer in buying quality clothing for your kids if you want them to last. Especially if your like us and our big kids clothes get passed on to the littles.
You have to go check them out, you'll be head over heals in no time!!

No comments: