Review~Nouwall

Nouwall is a little shop that when you first see you covet everything immediately!
I could just do a post filled with pictures of their inspiring wall graphic decals to prove my point, but I'll tell you a little about them too.
These are some of the most unique graphics I have seen. They are so nice because they range from a small item that adds a cute little touch to a room, to a beautiful piece of art that takes up the whole wall. I mean look at these.
They are an entire scene. The options are numerous... add whimsical woodland creatures to a play room,

add a beautiful blossoming summer tree to your nursery,
how about colorful friendly dinosaurs to a doctors office waiting room or your little guys bedroom.
The list could go on and on. Not only are these fantastic they
★ can custom size all their designs to fit your wall space perfectly, larger or smaller
★ YOU can pick the colors of every detail (matching any room) and additional colors can be added
★ they can do custom design too, if you have an idea of a custom design, let them know
★ they use only commercial grade high quality (Made in USA & Belgium) MATTE vinyl that looks painted once applied on wall
★ You can remove our decals easily from the wall without damaging the paint. I put mine on and they laid so easily
★ They ship via FEDEX/ DHL so you get your items FAST!
And because Nouwall is so great if you type in this message:
FREEOWL088
to the seller box when checking out you get a get a FREE decal with any purchase!!


3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow those are AMAZING!!!

A Boards said...

Such a amazing design, I really love your work and I recently came across your blog and have been reading along . I thought I would leave my second comment .Very nice blog and thanks for sharing useful information.

Daiane Cascini said...

adorei seu blog, parabéns !
beijos
casadadani.blogspot.com