Review~ Kemby Sidekick

I have the BEST review for you mama's today, but before I do..

** I just wanted to remind you that I'm still in need of help with my Summer Project if you have ANY old, used, damaged, strapless, sleeveless, big, small, formal....ANY dresses you have laying around that could be donated to a fabulous cause please email me or leave me a comment!!! **

Your all the best -you know that right?

Moving on. Do any of you know of an amazing company called Kemby?

They are the geniuses behind a product called The Sidekick.





Where do I begin? The Sidekick is basically two on the go essentials all in one convenient design.



The Sidekick is so simple to use and in just a few easy steps you can create a safe, reliable nest for your baby of up to 35 pounds.


It is genius because you can use it as a baby bag or simultaneously as a baby bag and a hands free child carrier.






I love it for many reasons. First being that it is a great diaper bag. It's cute, it has a pocket for everything I would need, it is easy to clean and it comes with a great insulated snack bag and changing pad.



Now let's talk about the smartest part... Turning itself into a baby carrier!! Oh how I love this.



I have had many a carrier in my day with 4 kiddo's and this has to be the easiest one ever to put on and take off.



No crazy straps, or multiple bulky buckles. It is easy to transform and easy to put back away.




It has come in especially helpful for me this month because of my son's hospital stay because he is on 3 weeks of IV antibiotics and requires a pump during the day. I just plop that pump in the Sidekick bag and the tube is all stored inside and runs right up to his arm while he is in the carrier without any tangling.




I truly love this Sidekick. A must have for the mom on the go.








Oh, and I was sent one of there Hug T's that you must check out because they are just about the cutest things. You get one free with every bag purchase through the end of June.



If your in the market for some great high quality baby gear... Kemby has you covered!



Wanna win one?



One is up for grabs over at Leelou's Big Baby Shower event right now!!



Check them out on Facebook or their blog as well.

No comments: